I QUIT

Dear Sir/Ma,

I write to officially inform you of my intention to QUIT with immediate alacrity. At this stage of existence as an Homo Sapiens, having carefully weighed all options in my scale of preference, I decided that quitting is the most preferred alternative forgone.

Please understand that this decision is entirely personal. Hence, I won't be comfortable with you if you became a critic afterwards. Please don't take aspirin because I am having headaches. The decision is mine, not yours.

"Quitters never win" is the next thing you are about to say but in certain conditions, the game of life is usually not a favourable zero sum game.
I am quitting so that the incompetence of the devil will not go unnoticed.

In the words of Jess Green, "sometimes quitting is winning"

So I decided to quit complaining on what is going wrong around me. What you behold is what you become. I don't want to complain anymore cos each time I do, I loose touch with what God is doing within me.

I noticed that complaints begat pain, it compounds your pain and you end up loosing what you have. I don't care whose Ox is gored, complaining has not helped the situation, so I am relieving it of its duties.

If God won't do it, let no man do it. God is the only reason I made it this far and I am turbo charge of a brighter and better tomorrow filled with abundant miracles.

Yours sincerely,
Aighobahi Edosa.

Comments